Themes are page layouts containing graphics and text boxes. The USU Design Tools can apply a theme to the Front page or a body page. The Front page is the first page that Canvas displays when the Page menu item is clicked.
To apply a theme to a page
- Launch the USU Design Tools for Canvas
- In the Tools menu, expand Themes.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Front to apply a theme to the Front page.
- Select Pages to apply a theme to a body page.
- Click a theme to apply it to the page.
- Click Save to make the changes permanent.